SCAS partners with student organizations, campus units and departments to coordinate and implement enriching academic, cultural, and social developmental programs to achieve our goal of an inclusive campus environment. We provide a wide range of programs and services, including diversity seminars and workshops; support for student organizations; celebration of nationally recognized heritage months; leadership development; and access and recruitment for underrepresented students.
Our programs will offer you the opportunity to:
- Develop leadership experience
- Encourage and mentor high school students to prepare for higher education
- Build your portfolio of work experience
- Be part of a group working together for a common goal
- Make a difference in someone’s life