Student Access and Success Committee
Your collegiate educational experience should be more than just attending classes. Carolina is a microcosm of our multicultural society. Promoting diversity, equity and inclusion is a significant objective for the University Office for Diversity and Inclusion (UODI) and for the students who participate as members of the Student Access and Success Committee (SASC).
SASC partners with student organizations, campus units and departments to coordinate and implement enriching academic, cultural and social developmental programs that contribute toward the achievement our goal of an inclusive campus environment. We provide a wide range of programs and services, including diversity seminars and workshops; support for student organizations; the celebration of nationally recognized heritage months; leadership development; and access and recruitment for underrepresented students.
Our programs will offer you the opportunity to:
- Develop leadership experience
- Encourage and mentor high school students to prepare for higher education
- Build your portfolio of work experience
- Be part of a group that works together for a common goal
- Make a positive difference in someone’s life