- This event has passed.
Shared Governance and Academic Freedom: The Foundations of Higher Education and Their Uncertain Future Seminar
October 13 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Join the UNC Graduate School and Royster Society of Fellows in a zoom seminar designed to educate students, faculty and the public about the principles, practices, and history of academic freedom and shared governance in the U.S. The seminar will focus on new and emerging critiques that challenge principles that have traditionally been viewed as inviolate.
- Neel Swamy; Graduate and Professional Student Government
- Martin Brinkley; UNC School of Law
- Julia Grumbles; Innovate Carolina
- Mimi Chapman; Chair of the Faculty
- Hans-Joerg Tiede; American Association of University Professor
When registering with the link below, sign-up with: [youronyen]@email.unc.edu.