- This event has passed.
Justice for All: One Team, One Voice
February 17 @ 4:00 pm
The National Black Professional Athletes Foundation and USTA Southern present, with NOBLE and the NBPAF Global Institute of S.T.E.M., the “One Team One Voice” initiative.
Aligned with the Foundation’s Global Institute of S.T.E.M., our “Justice for All”: “One Team, One Voice” Initiative is a call-to-action collaboration with law enforcement agencies, professional
sports organizations, professional athletes, and retired athletes. We are combatting social injustices and racial discrimination that harshly affect our community’s relationship with law
enforcement, with intentions of changing the culture of law enforcement and building integrity and trust between them and our community.
This event is comprised of a panel discussion with officers, leaders, & professional athletes and an interactive session with our youth, featuring Law Literacy & Law Engagement – components from the (NOBLE) National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executive’s signature program. By incorporating their signature program (The Law and Your Community), NOBLE has developed a nationally recognized hands-on interactive training curriculum for teens and young adults ages 13-18. It is designed to improve their communications with law enforcement officers and their understanding of their federal, state, and local laws.
- Daron R. Sellars, Chief Executive Officer, National black Professional Athletes Foundation
- Justin Reid, Chairman & CEO, Black Soccer Membership Association
- Gerry McCants, NC NAACP State Conference Economic Chair, NC NAACP
- Hugh Roberts, Black Players Alliance Co-Founder, Center Back, Charlotte Independence USL
- David L. Perry, Assistant Vice Chancellor and Chief of Police, NOBLE Member, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Yasmine Osborn, United States Tennis Association Diversity & Inclusion Manager, USTA
ZOOM LINK HERE