- This event has passed.
Innovate Carolina Network Forum: Innovation Thrives on Diversity
February 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Innovation thrives on diversity: diversity of experience, diversity of background, diversity of academic discipline and diversity of opinion.
Join us for the next Innovate Carolina Network Forum and learn how innovators are embracing the power of diversity more than ever. We look forward to learning about and celebrating the robust network of activities, toos and resources available at UNC-Chapel Hill and in the local community that allow entrepreneurs at all stages to thrive.
Hear the presentation “Building Cultural Competence to Drive Innovation” from keynote Gracie Johnson-Lopez, president and principal consultant of Diversity & HR Solutions. Gracie is a 30-year HR veteran, a senior level trainer and a diversity and inclusion consultant for several organizations and non-profits. She earned the prestigious Diversity Trainer and Consultants certification by Pope & Associates through Duke Univesrity.
- Interact with a panel of experts who are creating diverse entrepreneurial ecosystems.
- Learn how these networks are helping people who have a wide spectrum of ideas and experiences find new resources and opportunities to work with one another.
- Be inspired by the stories of those who are collaborating across pre-existing boundaries to advance important ideas that are going further than they could on their own.
- Find out how to get involved and taken the next steps in making our innovation and entrepreneurial community more open and diverse.
- Understand how we can work together to accelerate ideas that make an economic and social impact across the local community, state and beyond.
Space is limited, so please be sure to register early.