- This event has passed.
How Faith Leaders are Sustaining Community During the COVID-19 Pandemic
September 30, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Emergency Preparedness, Ethics and Equity Series explores how we can continue to foster inclusive excellence and health equity during the most turbulent of times. Speakers will explore ways to consistently apply culturally relevant, ethical and equitable decision-making so that the most vulnerable among us are not left further disenfranchised post-Covid-19. The next event in the series is HOW FAITH LEADERS ARE SUSTAINING COMMUNITY DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
Panelists will include:
- Rev. James D. Gailliard, Pastor, Word Tabernacle Church, Rocky Mount
- Bishop Ronald Godbee, Lead Pastor, The River Church, Durham
- Rev. Dr. A.B. McNair, Sr., Presiding Bishop, Life Changing Ministries International Fellowship
- Lori Carter-Edwards, PhD, Associate Professor, Public Health Leadership Program, UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health
- Goldie Byrd, PhD, Director and Professor, Maya Angelou Center for Health Equity, Wake Forest School of Medicine