- This event has passed.
First Gen Faculty Panel: How My Identity Influences My Academic Research”
November 6, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Join us for a panel discussion with some of our own outstanding first-generation faculty. The panelists will share their own personal experiences as first-generation faculty and why they’ve chosen their particular area of research.
- Cassandra Davis, PhD, Research Assistant Professor in the Department of Public Policy, College of Arts & Sciences
- Nicole Else-Quest, PhD, Associate Professor in the Department of Women’s & Gender Studies, College of Arts & Sciences
- Jennifer M. Morton, PhD, Associate Professor in the Department of Philosophy, College of Arts & Sciences
- Mitch Prinstein, PhD, John Van Seters Distinguished Professor of Psychology and Neuroscience, Department of Psychology & Neuroscience, College of Arts & Sciences and Assistant Dean for Honors Carolina
- Will Vizuete, PhD, Associate Professor in the Department of Environmental Sciences and Engineering, Gillings School of Global Public Health
Hosted by the Carolina Grad Student F1RSTS Initiative in Diversity & Student Success in The Graduate School