- This event has passed.
Exploring Sexual Violence Awareness: Then and Now
April 8 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
In recognition of Sexual Assault Awareness Month, “Exploring Sexual Violence Awareness: Then and Now” will be comprised of a 35-minute screening of Sometimes I Sing, written and performed by Milbre Burch, followed by a panel discussion and a Q&A.
Panelists will include:
- Patricia L. Bryan, Law professor and co-author of Midnight Assassin: A Murder in America’s Heartland
- Megan L. Johnson, LCMHC Police Crisis Unit Supervisor
- Jenny Lopez, Immigrant Outreach Program Director at 30th Judicial District Domestic Violence-Sexual Assault Alliance
- Holly Lovern, Gender Violence Services Coordinator, Carolina Women’s Center
- Valerie Sauer, Education Director at the Compass Center
- Narcisa Woods, NC Assistant Attorney General
ZOOM LINK HERE