- This event has passed.
Constitution Day Panel Discussion
September 23 @ 5:30 pm
The Law School is proud to invite our community to recognize Constitution Day.
Law and political science faculty panelists include:
- Andy Hessick, Judge John J. Parker Distinguished Professor of Law, UNC School of Law
- Eisha Jain, Assistant Professor, UNC School of Law
- Bill Marshall, William Rand Kenan Jr. Distinguished Professor of Law, UNC School of Law
- Kevin McGuire, Professor of Political Science, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Isaac Unah, Associate Professor of Political Science, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Mary-Rose Papandrea, Samuel Ashe Distinguished Professor of Constitutional Law, UNC School of Law
Panelists will focus on the impact recent retirements from and appointments to the U.S. Supreme Court have made on the court’s decisions, and discuss the court’s landmark decisions in the 2020 term and significant cases coming up in the 2021 term.