The annual Diversity THINKposium is a meeting of interested participants on a particular issue or topic, engaged speakers providing data and context, a free exchange of ideas, and fuel for creative problem solving. The program is led by the Chief Diversity Officer at Carolina and developed by a planning committee represented by members from multiple units and departments at Carolina. The THINKposium is meant to be a non-conventional approach to addressing diversity, inspiring action, and facilitating the solution-making process.
Who Should Attend?
Faculty and staff, especially those who have roles related to advancing diversity within their departments; administrators on diversity committees, task forces or in positions related to access, support and retention for students, faculty and staff; and researchers whose research is related to workforce inclusion policy or practice. The session is free for attendees. Lunch and refreshments are provided.
- Diversity THINKposium 2017: Exploring Our Stories
- Diversity THINKposium 2016: The Lived Experience of Difference
- Diversity THINKposium 2015: Intersectionality
- Diversity THINKposium 2014: Implicit Bias
- Diversity THINKposium 2013: Art of Hosting