The Project Uplift Virtual Experience
Traditionally, Project Uplift sessions are two days. Below is a sample of the various experiences and events that occur during each Project Uplift session.
- Opening Session: The UODI Student Access and Success team along with our student ambassadors will give you a brief welcome and overview of Project Uplift.
- Q+A (Optional): Learn more about UNC from student perspectives. Ask questions you have about campus life inside and outside of the classroom.
- SAT/ACT for Me: Learn important tips and tricks to raising your SAT or ACT scores, with A+ Test Prep.
- Scholarship & Student Aid: Learn the ins and outs about paying for college, with UNC ﬁnancial aid counselors.
- Admissions: Learn all about UNC and the admissions process with information from the Oﬃce of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Virtual Game Rooms: Participate in virtual and interactive games with your peers and Project Uplift Counselors.
- Small Group: Meet with current UNC students/your Project Uplift Counselors and connect with your peers in small group sessions filled with conversations and interpersonal connections.
- Wrap Up Session: Your last group meet-up, but it is not goodbye! Here is where we say thank you for joining us for Project Uplift.
Project Uplift 2022 Schedule
|5:20 p.m. – 6:05 p.m.||Admissions & Scholarships and Student Aid|
|6:10 p.m. – 6:55 p.m.||A+ ACT/SAT Test Prep|
|7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.||Q+A (Optional)|
|7:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.||Small Group|
|8:00 p.m. – 8:40 p.m.||Tar Heel Talks/Virtual Games|
|8:45 p.m.||Closing/Wrap Up|
The Virtual Project Uplift sessions would be held on 2 Thursday options. These dates will be posted soon.
This Project Uplift 2022 schedule is subject to change.