- Letter from UNC Research, College of Arts & Sciences, and Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Official Announcement
- NCFDD Membership Flyer
How to Activate Your Institutional Sub-Account (for your individual account)
Click here for the membership flyer or follow these instructions:
Click on the actual “Become a Member” icon/image along the top of the page [as opposed to the drop-menu options].
On the “Select Your Member Type” page, select “Institutional Sub-Account” at the bottom of the page.
On the “Select a Username” page use your UNC issued e-mail address in the Username box.
Complete the registration process.
You will receive a welcome e-mail within 24 business hours confirming that your account is active and that you can access NCFDD resources.
If you experience any technical problems, you may contact Amy Johnson at NCFDD: firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-347-8485 ext. 2.
Benefits of UNC’s Membership with NCFDD
- Greater success with publications and securing external funding for research
- Increased confidence as an independent researcher
- Healthier relationships with departmental colleagues
- Increased interactions with campus-based and external mentors, sponsors and collaborators
- Increased job satisfaction
For more information or resources for faculty, postdocs, and staff, please visit DMA’s Faculty and Staff Resources page. For more information for graduate students, please visit DMA’s Undergraduate and Graduate Student Professional Development page. You may also contact us at email@example.com.