Below is a list of work opportunities open to current undergraduate students. To see job descriptions and deadlines for applications, please click on the link following the job title.
DMA UNDERGRADUATE ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF INTERNSHIPS
Inclusive Student Excellence is excited to announce seven available internship opportunities for the 2014-2015 school year. All candidates must be enrolled as undergraduates students at UNC-Chapel Hill (sophomores preferred). Please click on each description below for a detailed job description and application instructions.
- American Indian Programs Coordinator
- Campus Visitations Coordinator
- North Carolina Renaissance and Excellence Coordinator
- Latina/o Programs Coordinator
- Media and Public Relations Coordinator
- MLK Banquet and Scholarship Coordinator
- MLK Celebration Coordinator and Scholarship Liaison
All applications are due by September 1, 2014. Decisions will be made by September 5, 2014.
VOLUNTEER/LEADERSHIP POSITIONS (Contact: email@example.com)
- Martin Luther King Celebration Committee – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Service – Rejuvenating Our Community Through Service (ROCTS)
- Minority Student Recruitment Committee (MSRC) – contact Angel Washington (email@example.com)
Diversity and Multicultural Affairs’ programs reflect UNC’s commitment to supporting a diverse and inclusive campus climate.