Below is a list of work opportunities open to current undergraduate students. To see job descriptions and deadlines for applications, please click on the link following the job title.
DMA UNDERGRADUATE ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF INTERNSHIPS
Inclusive Student Excellence is excited to announce seven available internship opportunities for the 2014-2015 school year. All candidates must be enrolled as undergraduates students at UNC-Chapel Hill (sophomores preferred). Please click on each description below for a detailed job description and application instructions.
- American Indian Programs Coordinator
- Campus Visitations Coordinator
- Excellence and Initiatives Coordinator
- Latina/o Programs Coordinator
- Media and Public Relations Coordinator
- MLK Banquet and Scholarship Coordinator
- MLK Celebration Coordinator and Scholarship Liaison
All applications are due by September 5, 2014.
DMA GRADUATE ASSISTANTSHIPS
All candidates will be automatically considered for each of the 3 positions (depending on eligibility/qualifications). You do not need to submit separate applications. While submitting your application, in the cover letter and email -please indicate which of the 3 GA positions is of your primary interest.
- DMA Graduate Assistant – Special Programs and Diversity Education (20 hours per week) Closed
- DMA Graduate Assistant – Inclusive Student Excellence (20 hours per week) Closed
- DMA Graduate Assistant - Carolina Latina/o Collaborative (20 hours per week) Closed
VOLUNTEER/LEADERSHIP POSITIONS (Contact: email@example.com)
- Martin Luther King Celebration Committee – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Service – Rejuvenating Our Community Through Service (ROCTS)
- Minority Student Recruitment Committee (MSRC) – contact Angel Washington
Diversity and Multicultural Affairs’ programs reflect UNC’s commitment to supporting a diverse and inclusive campus climate.