- This event has passed.
University Diversity Awards & Reception
March 23, 2015 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmRSVP Req'd
The University Diversity Award recognizes significant contribution to the enhancement, support and/or furtherance of diversity on the campus and in the community. The award is given annually in each of the eight categories:
- Undergraduate Student
- Graduate/Professional Student
- Department or unit
- Student Organization
- Community Member or Organization
Awards criteria are as follows:
- Advocated for diversity, equity, and inclusion of underrepresented groups and/or social justice
- Demonstrated a sustained commitment to the advancement of cultural diversity and inclusion at UNC and/or in the community
- Demonstrated respect or inclusive treatment when interacting with others
- Implemented or sponsored an event which cultivates diversity and inclusion
For additional information, please contact Diversity and Multicultural Affairs at email@example.com.