- The student will be entering 8th or 9th grade in the 2016-2017 academic year.
- The student has a “B” or better average in science and a demonstrated enthusiasm for topics within the scientific field.
- The student or his/her parent has filled out an application form by the June 3 deadline.
- The student’s science teacher has filled out a brief recommendation form on their behalf by June 3.
Expectations for Successful Completion of ADMIRES:
- Students must commit to attending all program meetings (please see the 2017-2018 schedule); planned absences should be checked with the program coordinator in advance.
- Students are expected to complete occasional homework assignments, and will be expected to work on their research projects at home and to maintain regular communications with their faculty mentor.
- Students must present a final research project during Research Presentation Day.
We look forward to having you join this exciting program!