Carolina Latinx Collaborative
The Carolina Latinx Collaborative (CLC) is committed to developing a greater awareness of Latinx issues, cultures and identities by building collaborative relationships across campus and the community. Through these relationships, the CLC has created a network that connects various groups on campus involved in academic and cultural projects and programs. The CLC provides a supportive environment for students, faculty, staff and alumni to discuss and understand important issues that affect the Latinx community. We provide a welcoming space for Latinx students through resources and services that foster and enrich their academic, social and cultural experience.
Our programs include:
- Latinx Mentoring Program (LMP) for all incoming Latinx students
- CLC Open House during the Week of Welcome: Fall 2017
- Latinx Heritage Month: September 15 – October 15 (a national tribute to the generations of Latinx who have influenced and enriched our country)
- Latinx Alumni Reunion: Fall 2017
- Celebrating Latinx Culture Day Spring 2018 (an opportunity to make an impact in the community)
- 2018 Éxitos Recognition Reception
To learn more about CLC, please click here.